Best Player Props for Marquez Callaway: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bet markets for Marquez Callaway ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Callaway’s New Orleans Saints (0-0) and the Green Bay Packers (0-0) meet in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Marquez Callaway
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquez Callaway’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Callaway Season Stats
- Last year Callaway caught 21 passes on 27 targets for 213 yards, averaging 16.4 yards per game.
- He racked up 58 yards after the catch last year, 277th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay gave up more than 100 receiving yards to nine players last season.
- 38 players caught a touchdown against the Packers last season.
- Green Bay gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to seven players last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!