Best Player Props for Marlon Mack: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
Before placing any bets on Marlon Mack’s player props for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Mack’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Marlon Mack
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marlon Mack’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mack Season Stats
- This season Mack has 38 rushing yards (9.5 per game) on 15 carries.
- Mack has racked up 11 rushing yards after contact.
- He’s also added one catch for 1 yards (0.3 per game).
- This season, he ranks 341st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with one.
Mack’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Carson Wentz has recorded 920 passing yards (230.0 yards per game) while going 88-for-138 (63.8% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and one interception. He has added 68 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Jonathan Taylor has run for 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Taylor also figures in the passing game, hauling in 11 passes for 81 (20.3 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 279 yards. He puts up 69.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 36 times.
- This season Zach Pascal is averaging 39.0 yards per game, with 15 catches (on 23 targets) for 156 yards and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- One player has recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Ravens this season.
- Baltimore has allowed five players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Ravens have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (12)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.