Best Player Props for Mark Ingram II: Week 6 Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
Mark Ingram II has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
AFC South rivals play in Week 6 when Ingram and the Houston Texans (1-4) meet the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Mark Ingram II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Ingram II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram has run for a team-leading 212 yards on 68 attempts (42.4 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Ingram has stayed on his feet for 121 rushing yards after contact this season, 10th in the league.
- This season, he has racked up one yard after the catch, which ranks 345th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.1%.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Davis Mills has put up 669 passing yards (133.8 yards per game) while going 59-for-96 (61.5% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and five interceptions.
- So far this year David Johnson has racked up 72 yards on 18 carries (14.4 ypg). Johnson also shows up the passing game, catching 13 passes for 113 (22.6 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks’ 31 receptions on 44 targets this year have resulted in 392 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Chris Conley is averaging 24.8 yards per game, with six catches (on 10 targets) for 124 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- The Colts have allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to only one player this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Colts haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.4 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||369.2 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (25)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.