Best Player Props for Mark Ingram II: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Mark Ingram II has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Ingram and the Houston Texans (1-3) take on the New England Patriots (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Mark Ingram II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Ingram II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram has had 52 attempts for a team-leading 171 rushing yards (42.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Ingram ranks 25th in rushing yards after contact this season with 52, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- This season, he has racked up one yard after the catch, which ranks 322nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 357 yards while completing 56.7% of his throws (38-of-67), with two touchdowns and five interceptions (89.3 yards per game).
- David Johnson has 67 yards on 16 carries (16.8 ypg). He also has eight catches for 67 yards (16.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks’ 28 receptions on 39 targets this year have turned into 369 yards and one touchdown.
- Pharaoh Brown has 73 receiving yards on five receptions (eight targets), averaging 18.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Patriots this season.
- Two players have rushed for at least a touchdown against New England this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Patriots this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||306.8 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.