Best Player Props for Mark Ingram II: Week 4 Houston Texans vs. Buffalo Bills
There will be player prop bets available for Mark Ingram II ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Ingram’s Houston Texans (1-2) and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Mark Ingram II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Ingram II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram has run for a team-leading 147 yards on 46 carries (49.0 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills leads the team with 270 passing yards (90.0 yards per game) and has a 58.7% completion percentage this year (27-of-46) while throwing two touchdowns with one interception.
- So far this year David Johnson has rushed for 46 yards on 11 carries (15.3 ypg).
- Brandin Cooks has hauled in 23 catches for 322 yards (107.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Pharaoh Brown is averaging 22.3 yards per game, with four catches (on six targets) for 67 yards.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- The Bills defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Three players have run for at least a touchdown against Buffalo this season.
- The Bills have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||194.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||74.7 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||252.7 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.7 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.