Best Player Props for Mark Andrews: Week 4 Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
There will be player prop bets available for Mark Andrews ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (2-1) and the Denver Broncos (3-0) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Mark Andrews
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Andrews’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Andrews Season Stats
- Andrews has put together 13 grabs for 186 yards this season. He has been targeted 17 times, and averages 62.0 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 27th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 121.
Andrews’ Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson leads the team with 761 passing yards (253.7 yards per game) and has a 60.9% completion percentage this year (53-of-87) while throwing three touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 251 rushing yards on 35 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 83.7 yards per game.
- Jackson has rushed for 251 yards on 35 carries (83.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Marquise Brown has 235 yards on 15 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 23 times and averages 78.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||59.3 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||221.7 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.5 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||8.7 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.