Best Player Props for Mark Andrews: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
There will be player prop bet markets available for Mark Andrews ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (0-0) and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Mark Andrews
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Andrews’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Andrews Season Stats
- Andrews caught 58 passes on 88 targets for 701 yards and seven touchdowns last season, averaging 50.1 yards per game.
- He was 119th in the NFL with 182 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for seven of his team’s 51 touchdowns on offense last season, or 13.7%.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas allowed nine players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Raiders allowed a touchdown pass to 27 players last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Las Vegas last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!