Best Player Props for Marcedes Lewis: Week 4 Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player prop betting options available for Marcedes Lewis ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Lewis’ Green Bay Packers (2-1) take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Marcedes Lewis
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marcedes Lewis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lewis Season Stats
- This season Lewis has caught one pass on one target for 19 yards, averaging 6.3 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 227th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 14.
Lewis’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads his team with 649 passing yards (216.3 per game) and has a 68.2% completion percentage (60-of-88), throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has 158 yards on 41 carries (52.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 75 yards (25.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 309 yards on 25 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 34 times and averages 103.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Two players have recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Steelers this season.
- Pittsburgh hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.7 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||88.3 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.7 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.0 (12)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!