Best Player Props for Marcedes Lewis: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Marcedes Lewis and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Lewis’ Green Bay Packers (0-0) take on the New Orleans Saints (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Marcedes Lewis
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marcedes Lewis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lewis Season Stats
- Lewis’ stat line last year showed 10 grabs for 107 yards and three touchdowns. He put up 6.7 yards per game and was targeted 17 times.
- He was 281st in the NFL with 57 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 4.7% of his team’s 64 offensive touchdowns last season, with three total.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Four players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New Orleans last season.
- 26 players caught a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- New Orleans allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!