Best Player Props for Logan Thomas: Week 4 Washington Football Team vs. Atlanta Falcons
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Logan Thomas, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Thomas and the Washington Football Team (1-2) meet the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Logan Thomas
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Logan Thomas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thomas Season Stats
- Thomas’ 12 receptions (on 14 targets) have netted him 117 yards (39.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 96th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 64.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 28.6% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
Thomas’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Taylor Heinicke has collected 670 passing yards (223.3 yards per game) while going 59-for-85 (69.4% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 44 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Antonio Gibson has run for 190 yards on 45 carries (63.3 ypg). Gibson also makes an impact in the passing game, catching six passes for 95 yards (31.7 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has 19 catches on 25 targets for 231 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Atlanta this season.
- The Falcons have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.7 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!