Best Player Props for Logan Thomas: Week 2 Washington Football Team vs. New York Giants
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Logan Thomas for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
NFC East opponents play in Week 2 when Thomas and the Washington Football Team (0-1) meet the New York Giants (0-1) at FedExField.
Player Props for Logan Thomas
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Logan Thomas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thomas Season Stats
- Thomas averaged 41.9 receiving yards on 6.9 targets per game a season ago.
- Last season he was 59th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 288.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 17.6% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York gave up over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- 11 players hauled in a touchdown against the Giants last season.
- New York gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.