Best Player Props for Logan Thomas: Week 1 Washington Football Team vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Logan Thomas will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Thomas’ Washington Football Team (0-0) play the Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Logan Thomas
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Logan Thomas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thomas Season Stats
- Thomas put together a strong campaign a season ago, working his way to six receiving touchdowns and 670 yards (41.9 ypg).
- He was 59th in the NFL with 288 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 17.6% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles allowed six players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 30 players hauled in a touchdown against the Chargers last season.
- Los Angeles allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.2 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.8 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||343.4 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.6 (23)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!