Best Player Props for Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
There will be player prop betting options available for Lil’Jordan Humphrey before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC South foes meet in Week 2 when Humphrey’s New Orleans Saints (1-0) hit the field against the Carolina Panthers (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Lil’Jordan Humphrey
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lil’Jordan Humphrey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Humphrey Season Stats
- Humphrey caught three passes on his way to 46 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
- He racked up 10 yards after the catch last year, 416th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 58 touchdowns on offense last season, or 1.7%.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina gave up over 100 receiving yards to 10 players last season.
- The Panthers gave up a touchdown pass to 15 players last season.
- Only one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Carolina last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.