Best Player Props for Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Lil’Jordan Humphrey has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Humphrey and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) take the field against the Green Bay Packers (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Lil’Jordan Humphrey
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lil’Jordan Humphrey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Humphrey Season Stats
- Humphrey totaled 46 yards on three catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 15.3 yards per game (on five targets).
- He was 416th in the NFL with 10 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored one touchdown last year, 1.7% of his team’s 58 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay allowed nine players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Packers gave up a touchdown pass to 38 players last season.
- Seven players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Green Bay last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!