Best Player Props for Le’Veon Bell: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Le’Veon Bell will have several player prop bets available when he takes to the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
A Week 1 matchup sees Bell’s Baltimore Ravens (0-0) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Le’Veon Bell
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Le’Veon Bell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bell Season Stats
- Last year Bell rushed for 328 yards on 82 carries (25.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Bell racked up 165 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles) last year, 56th in the league among qualified runners.
- Bell totaled 328 rushing yards on 82 carries (25.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns, last year.
- Last season he was 165th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 136.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders allowed only two players to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Las Vegas allowed 14 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Five players rushed for more than a touchdown against the Raiders last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.