Best Player Props for Laviska Shenault Jr.: Week 5 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Laviska Shenault Jr. for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
AFC South opponents play in Week 5 when Shenault and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) meet the Tennessee Titans (2-2) at TIAA Bank Field.
Player Props for Laviska Shenault Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Laviska Shenault Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Shenault Season Stats
- Shenault has hauled in 194 yards (on 19 catches). He’s been targeted 27 times, and is averaging 48.5 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 100 yards after the catch, which ranks 50th among NFL pass-catchers.
Shenault’s Notable Teammates
- Trevor Lawrence leads the team with 873 passing yards (218.3 yards per game) and has a 57.0% completion percentage this year (81-of-142) while throwing five touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also has 82 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 20.5 yards per game.
- So far this year James Robinson has rushed for 238 yards on 49 carries (59.5 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Robinson also figures in the passing game, catching 13 passes for 90 (22.5 ypg).
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s stat line this year shows 20 catches for 218 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has allowed one player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Titans have allowed a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Tennessee this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.8 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.5 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.8 (26)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.