Best Player Props for Latavius Murray: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop bets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Latavius Murray, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN.
A Week 1 matchup sees Murray’s Baltimore Ravens (0-0) hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Latavius Murray
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Latavius Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray contributed on the ground last season, rushing for four touchdowns and 656 yards.
- Murray racked up 293 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles) last year, 28th in the league among qualified runners.
- Murray racked up 656 rushing yards on 146 carries (43.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns last season.
- Last year he was 106th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 198.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders allowed just two players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Las Vegas allowed 14 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Five players rushed for more than a touchdown against the Raiders last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!