Best Player Props for Larry Rountree III: Week 4 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Las Vegas Raiders
There will be player prop betting options available for Larry Rountree III before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
AFC West rivals square off in Week 4 when Rountree and the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) meet the Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Larry Rountree III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Larry Rountree III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rountree Season Stats
- Rountree has racked up 29 yards (9.7 per game) on 13 carries.
Rountree’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert leads the team with 956 passing yards (318.7 yards per game) and has a 69.8% completion percentage this season (88-of-126) while throwing six touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Austin Ekeler has rushed for 166 yards on 35 carries (55.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 15 catches for 113 yards (37.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mike Williams’ stat line this year shows 22 catches for 295 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 98.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
- Keenan Allen has caught 21 passes on 33 targets for 258 yards and one touchdown, averaging 86.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders have allowed one player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Las Vegas has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- One player has run for more than a touchdown against the Raiders this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.3 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||355.7 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (15)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.