Best Player Props for Lamar Jackson: Week 6 Baltimore Ravens vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Lamar Jackson has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Jackson’s Baltimore Ravens (4-1) and the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) hit the field in Week 6 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Lamar Jackson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lamar Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson has passed for 1,519 yards (303.8 per game) while completing 67.1% of his passes (112-for-167), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Jackson ranks third in the NFL with 922 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s tacked on 341 rushing yards on 56 carries and two rushing touchdowns, averaging 68.2 yards per game.
- Jackson has stayed on his feet for 97 rushing yards after contact this season, 23rd in the league.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 14 touchdowns on offense this season, or 71.4%.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
- This season so far Ty’Son Williams has rushed for 170 yards on 31 carries (34.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Marquise Brown has recorded 28 receptions (on 38 targets) for 451 yards and five touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has totaled 400 yards on 29 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 80.0 yards per game on 38 targets.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has given up over than 300 passing yards to three players this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Chargers have given up three or more passing touchdowns to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||226.6 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||157.6 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.6 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||371.8 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.2 (12)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!