Best Player Props for Lamar Jackson: Week 4 Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
Before Lamar Jackson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) square off against the Denver Broncos (3-0) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Lamar Jackson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lamar Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson has passed for 761 yards (253.7 per game) while completing 60.9% of his passes (53-for-87), with three touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this season, Jackson is 19th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 259.
- He’s also contributed on the ground, with 251 rushing yards (83.7 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- He has accounted for 62.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
- So far this year Ty’Son Williams has run for 164 yards on 27 carries (54.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Marquise Brown’s stat line this year includes 15 catches for 235 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 78.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 23 times.
- This season Sammy Watkins is averaging 69.3 yards per game on 12 catches (22 targets) for 208 yards.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- One player has posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Denver this season.
- Denver has allowed two players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Broncos haven’t allowed a player to throw three or more touchdowns against them in a game this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||59.3 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||221.7 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.5 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||8.7 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!