Best Player Props for Kyler Murray: Week 6 Arizona Cardinals vs. Cleveland Browns
Kyler Murray has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (3-2) in Week 6 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Player Props for Kyler Murray
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyler Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray has passed for 1,512 yards (302.4 per game) while completing 75.2% of his passes (124-for-165), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Murray has racked up 753 air yards on completed passes, to rank ninth in the NFL.
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 110 rushing yards (22.0 ypg) on 30 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Murray has racked up four rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 13 of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 72.2%.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
- Chase Edmonds has run for 270 yards on 49 carries (54.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 23 catches for 159 yards (31.8 per game).
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 23 receptions (on 34 targets) for 312 yards and four touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has 21 catches on 23 targets for 283 yards and two touchdowns, for an average of 56.6 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland has given up over than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Only one player have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Cleveland this season.
- No opposing quarterback has thrown for more than two touchdowns in a game against the Browns this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||75.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||298.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!