Best Player Props for Kyler Murray: Week 5 Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before Kyler Murray hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
NFC West foes play in Week 5 when Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) meet the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at State Farm Stadium.
Player Props for Kyler Murray
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyler Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray has passed for 1,273 yards (318.3 per game) while completing 76.1% of his passes (102-for-134), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Murray ranks sixth in the NFL with 648 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also carried the ball 23 times for 109 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- Murray has stayed on his feet for four rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 75.0% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with 12 total.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
- This season so far Chase Edmonds has run for 255 yards on 43 carries (63.8 ypg). Edmonds also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 20 passes for 140 (35.0 ypg).
- A.J. Green has recorded 15 catches for 248 yards (62.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Christian Kirk is averaging 61.0 yards per game on 16 catches (18 targets) for 244 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- One player has registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against San Francisco this season.
- San Francisco has allowed two players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The 49ers haven’t given up more than two passing touchdowns to any opposing quarterbacks this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.5 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.0 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.