Best Player Props for Kyler Murray: Week 4 Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before placing any wagers on Kyler Murray’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC West foes play in Week 4 when Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) meet the Los Angeles Rams (3-0) at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Kyler Murray
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyler Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray has passed for 1,005 yards (335.0 per game) while completing 76.5% of his passes (78-for-102), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions.
- So far this season, Murray is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 294.
- He has tacked on 70 rushing yards on 17 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 23.3 yards per game.
- He has scored 10 combined touchdowns this season, 83.3% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for 135 yards on 31 carries (45.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 16 catches for 121 yards (40.3 per game).
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 15 catches for 239 yards (79.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Rondale Moore is averaging 61.0 yards per game on 13 catches (15 targets) for 183 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed two players to register more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- Two players have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Rams this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||303.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||92.7 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.7 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.7 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.