Best Player Props for Kyle Rudolph: Week 5 New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bet markets for Kyle Rudolph ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC East opponents meet in Week 5 when Rudolph’s New York Giants (1-3) hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys (3-1) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Kyle Rudolph
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Rudolph’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rudolph Season Stats
- Rudolph has hauled in 57 yards (on six grabs). He has been targeted 10 times, and is putting up 14.3 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 229th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 16.
Rudolph’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones leads the team with 1,184 passing yards (296.0 yards per game) and has a 66.7% completion percentage this year (96-of-144) while throwing four touchdowns with one interception. He also has 188 rushing yards on 27 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 47.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Jones has rushed for 188 yards on 27 carries (47.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay has 17 catches on 26 targets for 282 yards.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has allowed two players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Cowboys have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Dallas has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||336.0 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||81.0 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.8 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!