Best Player Props for Kyle Rudolph: Week 4 New York Giants vs. New Orleans Saints
Kyle Rudolph has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Rudolph’s New York Giants (0-3) and the New Orleans Saints (2-1) square off in a Week 4 matchup from Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Kyle Rudolph
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Rudolph’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rudolph Season Stats
- Rudolph’s four grabs (seven targets) have netted him 33 yards (11.0 ypg).
- This season, he has racked up two yards after the catch, which ranks 302nd among NFL pass-catchers.
Rudolph’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones leads the team with 782 passing yards (260.7 yards per game) and has a 65.4% completion percentage this year (68-of-104) while throwing two touchdowns. He also has 161 rushing yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 53.7 yards per game.
- Jones has 161 yards on 23 carries (53.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 223 yards and one touchdown. He averages 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 22 times.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans’ defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Saints have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- New Orleans has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.7 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||60.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.0 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.0 (3)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!