Best Player Props for Kyle Rudolph: Week 1 New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos
There will be player prop bet markets available for Kyle Rudolph before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Rudolph’s New York Giants (0-0) and the Denver Broncos (0-0) meet in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Kyle Rudolph
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Rudolph’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rudolph Season Stats
- Rudolph also tacked on 28 grabs for 334 yards and one touchdown last year. He was targeted 37 times and averaged 22.3 yards per game.
- He racked up 164 yards after the catch last season, 147th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver allowed five players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Broncos allowed 19 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Denver allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.