Best Player Props for Kyle Pitts: Week 4 Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Football Team
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Kyle Pitts ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Pitts’ Atlanta Falcons (1-2) and the Washington Football Team (1-2) square off in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Kyle Pitts
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Pitts’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pitts Season Stats
- Pitts has also added 11 catches for 139 yards this year. He has been targeted 17 times and puts up 46.3 receiving yards per game.
- He ranks 86th in the NFL with 71 total yards after the catch.
Pitts’ Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan has passed for 707 yards while completing 70.9% of his passes (83-of-117), with four touchdowns and three interceptions this year (235.7 yards per game).
- So far this year Mike Davis has rushed for 137 yards on 36 carries (45.7 ypg). Davis also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 68 (22.7 ypg).
- Calvin Ridley has 175 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 29 times and put up 58.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- One player has put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington this season.
- The Football Team have allowed a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- Washington hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||432.0 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.7 (29)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!