Best Player Props for Kirk Cousins: Week 4 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Kirk Cousins and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Cousins’ Minnesota Vikings (1-2) and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) square off in Week 4 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Kirk Cousins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kirk Cousins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cousins Season Stats
- Cousins has passed for 918 yards (306.0 per game) while completing 73.9% of his passes (88-for-119), with eight touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Cousins has racked up 236 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 20th in the NFL.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with 37 rushing yards (12.3 ypg) on three carries.
- He has accounted for 88.9% of his team’s nine offensive touchdowns this season, with eight total.
Cousins’ Notable Teammates
- Dalvin Cook has run for 192 yards on 42 carries (64.0 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown this year. He also has eight catches for 60 yards (20.0 per game).
- Justin Jefferson has grabbed 20 catches for 254 yards (84.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- K.J. Osborn is averaging 64.3 yards per game, having racked up 14 receptions (17 targets) for 193 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland has allowed over than 300 passing yards to one player this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t given up more than one passing touchdown to an opposing quarterback this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||210.7 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||67.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||248.7 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!