Best Player Props for Kirk Cousins: Week 1 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Kirk Cousins will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) in Week 1 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Kirk Cousins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kirk Cousins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cousins Season Stats
- Cousins collected 4,265 passing yards (266.6 per game) with a 67.6% completion percentage last year (349-of-516), while throwing 35 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- Last year Cousins was eighth in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 2,329.
- He also added 156 rushing yards on 32 carries one rushing touchdown (averaging 9.8 yards per game).
- Cousins stayed on his feet for 15 rushing yards after contact last year.
- He accounted for 36 of his team’s 55 touchdowns on offense last year, or 65.5%.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Six players posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Cincinnati last season.
- Cincinnati allowed five players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- Just two players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Bengals last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.