Best Player Props for Kenyan Drake: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
Kenyan Drake will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Drake’s Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) hit the field in a Week 1 matchup from Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Kenyan Drake
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kenyan Drake’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Drake Season Stats
- Drake rushed for 955 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
- Drake racked up 406 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 16 broken tackles) last season, 14th in the league among qualified runners.
- Last season Drake ran for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 touchdowns.
- Last season he was 145th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 165.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens allowed five players to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Baltimore allowed 20 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- The Ravens allowed four players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!