Best Player Props for Kenny Golladay: Week 4 New York Giants vs. New Orleans Saints
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Kenny Golladay, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Golladay and the New York Giants (0-3) hit the field against the New Orleans Saints (2-1) in Week 4 at Caesars Superdome.
Player Props for Kenny Golladay
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kenny Golladay’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Golladay Season Stats
- Golladay has caught 11 passes on 19 targets for 166 yards, averaging 55.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 72nd in the NFL with 80 total yards after the catch.
Golladay’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Daniel Jones has collected 782 passing yards (260.7 yards per game) while connecting on 68 of 104 passes (65.4% completion percentage), with two touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has tacked on 161 rushing yards on 23 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 53.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Jones has run for 161 yards on 23 carries (53.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 223 yards and one touchdown. He averages 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 22 times.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New Orleans this season.
- The Saints have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- New Orleans has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.7 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||60.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.0 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.0 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.