Best Player Props for Kenny Golladay: Week 2 New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bets for Kenny Golladay ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NFL Network.
NFC East rivals meet in Week 2 when Golladay and the New York Giants (0-1) play the Washington Football Team (0-1) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Kenny Golladay
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kenny Golladay’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Golladay Season Stats
- Golladay contributed with 20 grabs for 338 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 32 times and put up 21.1 yards per game.
- Last season he was 326th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 38.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Five players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington last season.
- The Football Team gave up a touchdown pass to 15 players last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Washington last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.