Best Player Props for Kenny Golladay: Week 1 New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Kenny Golladay and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Golladay’s New York Giants (0-0) and the Denver Broncos (0-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 1 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Kenny Golladay
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kenny Golladay’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Golladay Season Stats
- Last year Golladay caught 20 passes on 32 targets for 338 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 21.1 yards per game.
- He racked up 38 yards after the catch last season, 326th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver allowed five players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Broncos allowed 19 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Denver gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.