Best Player Props for Kenneth Gainwell: Week 5 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
Before placing any bets on Kenneth Gainwell’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Gainwell’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) and the Carolina Panthers (3-1) square off in a Week 5 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Kenneth Gainwell
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kenneth Gainwell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gainwell Season Stats
- Gainwell has rushed for 84 yards on 19 carries (21.0 ypg), with two touchdowns.
- Gainwell has stayed on his feet for 18 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He also averages 28.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 13 passes for 114 yards.
- This season, he has racked up 112 yards after the catch, which ranks 32nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Gainwell’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts has passed for 1,167 yards this season, while completing 66.2% of his passes (96-of-145) with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (291.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 34 times for 226 yards and one touchdown, averaging 56.5 yards per game.
- Hurts has run for 226 yards on 34 carries (56.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Devonta Smith has 237 yards on 18 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 31 times and averages 59.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Quez Watkins has 219 receiving yards on 10 receptions (14 targets), averaging 54.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- The Panthers defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Five players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Carolina this season.
- The Panthers have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to two players this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.3 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||95.0 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.5 (3)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.