Best Player Props for Kendrick Bourne: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Before placing any bets on Kendrick Bourne’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Bourne’s New England Patriots (1-2) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) take the field in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Kendrick Bourne
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kendrick Bourne’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bourne Season Stats
- Bourne has 123 receiving yards on nine receptions (14 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 41.0 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 123rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 49.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 25.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
Bourne’s Notable Teammates
- Mac Jones leads the team with 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) and has a 67.5% completion percentage this year (81-of-120) while throwing two touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Damien Harris has run for 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jakobi Meyers’ stat line this year shows 19 catches for 176 yards. He averages 58.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Three players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Tampa Bay this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Three players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Tampa Bay this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (28)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.