Best Player Props for Kendrick Bourne: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Kendrick Bourne, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
AFC East foes take the field in Week 1 when Bourne and the New England Patriots (0-0) meet the Miami Dolphins (0-0) at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Kendrick Bourne
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kendrick Bourne’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bourne Season Stats
- Bourne accumulated 667 yards last year on 49 grabs plus two touchdowns. He was targeted 74 times and averaged 44.5 yards per game.
- Last year he was 96th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 219.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami allowed five players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Dolphins gave up a touchdown pass to 22 players last season.
- Miami allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.