Best Player Props for Keenan Allen: Week 6 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Keenan Allen, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 6 matchup sees Allen’s Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (4-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Keenan Allen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keenan Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen has racked up 369 yards on 34 catches with one touchdown this season, averaging 73.8 yards per game on 53 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 107 yards after the catch, which ranks 61st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.6%.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert has passed for 1,576 yards while completing 67.1% of his throws (139-of-207), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions (315.2 yards per game). He’s also rushed 19 times for 60 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Austin Ekeler has recorded 349 yards on 67 carries (69.8 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 23 catches for 194 yards (38.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Mike Williams’ stat line this year shows 31 catches for 471 yards and six touchdowns. He averages 94.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 51 times.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed four players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Ravens have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Baltimore has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.2 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.6 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (14)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.