Best Player Props for Keenan Allen: Week 4 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before Keenan Allen hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
AFC West rivals meet in Week 4 when Allen’s Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Keenan Allen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keenan Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen has put together a 258-yard season on 21 catches with one touchdown so far. He has been targeted 33 times and averages 86.0 receiving yards.
- This season, he ranks 12th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 149.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Justin Herbert has put up 956 passing yards (318.7 yards per game) while going 88-for-126 (69.8% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Austin Ekeler has run for 166 yards on 35 carries (55.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 15 catches for 113 yards (37.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mike Williams has 22 catches on 31 targets for 295 yards with four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Raiders have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.3 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||355.7 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (15)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.