Best Player Props for Keenan Allen: Week 1 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Washington Football Team
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Keenan Allen and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Allen’s Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) and the Washington Football Team (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at FedExField.
Player Props for Keenan Allen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keenan Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Last year Allen grabbed 100 passes (on 147 targets) for 992 yards (66.1 yards per game), the best mark on the Chargers’ roster. He also found the end zone eight times.
- He racked up 437 yards after the catch last year, 16th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 18.6% of his team’s 43 offensive touchdowns last season, with eight total.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Five players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington last season.
- The Football Team allowed a touchdown pass to 15 players last season.
- Washington allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!