Best Player Props for Keelan Cole: Week 5 New York Jets vs. Atlanta Falcons
Before placing any wagers on Keelan Cole’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Cole’s New York Jets (1-3) and the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) face off in a Week 5 matchup from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England.
Player Props for Keelan Cole
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keelan Cole’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cole Season Stats
- Cole has caught five passes (on six targets) for 122 yards (30.5 per game) this year.
- This season, he has racked up 16 yards after the catch, which ranks 229th among NFL pass-catchers.
Cole’s Notable Teammates
- Zach Wilson leads the team with 925 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) and has a 56.8% completion percentage this year (79-of-139) while throwing four touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Michael Carter has 127 yards on 37 carries (31.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Corey Davis has hauled in 16 catches for 257 yards (64.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Atlanta this season.
- The Falcons have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Atlanta has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||383.3 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.0 (32)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!