Best Player Props for Kareem Hunt: Week 6 Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
Before placing any wagers on Kareem Hunt’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (3-2) and the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) face off in a Week 6 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Kareem Hunt
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kareem Hunt’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hunt Season Stats
- This season Hunt has racked up 55 carries for 295 yards (59.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Hunt has stayed on his feet for 129 rushing yards after contact this season, eighth in the NFL.
- He has added 17 catches for 149 yards (29.8 per game).
- He ranks 22nd in the NFL with 156 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 31.2% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Hunt’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Baker Mayfield has racked up 1,240 passing yards (248.0 yards per game) while going 97-for-145 (66.9% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 67 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 523 yards on 90 carries (104.6 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year.
- David Njoku has been targeted 17 times and turned that into 260 yards (on 14 catches) and one touchdown.
- Rashard Higgins is averaging 28.6 yards per game, racking up 11 receptions (16 targets) for 143 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- The Cardinals have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to just one player this season.
- Arizona has given up at least one rushing touchdown to six players this season.
- The Cardinals have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to two players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||230.6 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.4 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (14)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.0 (6)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!