Best Player Props for Kareem Hunt: Week 5 Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Kareem Hunt before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (3-1) square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Kareem Hunt
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kareem Hunt’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hunt Season Stats
- Hunt has 234 rushing yards (58.5 ypg) on 43 carries, with three touchdowns.
- Hunt ranks 12th in rushing yards after contact this season with 89, thanks in part to five broken tackles.
- He also has 12 catches for a team-high 121 yards (30.3 per game).
- This season, he ranks 20th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 127.
- He has accounted for 27.3% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Hunt’s Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 935 yards this year, while completing 65.5% of his passes (74-of-113) with two touchdowns and two interceptions (233.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 15 times for 59 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has run for 362 yards on 69 carries (90.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Rashard Higgins has eight catches for 114 yards this year. He has been targeted 11 times and averages 28.5 receiving yards per game.
- David Njoku has caught seven passes on 10 targets for 111 yards, averaging 27.8 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- The Chargers have allowed one player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed two players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Chargers haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.5 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.3 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.