Best Player Props for Kareem Hunt: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bets for Kareem Hunt ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) take on the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Kareem Hunt
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kareem Hunt’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hunt Season Stats
- Last season Hunt rushed for 52.6 yards per game and averaged 19.0 receiving yards. He also scored 11 touchdowns.
- Hunt racked up 465 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 18 broken tackles) last season, 11th in the league among qualified runners.
- Last season Hunt ran for 841 yards on 198 carries (52.6 ypg), with six touchdowns. Hunt also made an impact in the passing game, catching 38 balls for 304 yards (19.0 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- He racked up 280 yards after the catch last year, 64th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 11 of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense last season, or 22.9%.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- The Chiefs gave up more than 100 yards on the ground to only two players last season.
- Kansas City allowed 12 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Only one player ran for more than a touchdown against the Chiefs last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!