Best Player Props for Kalif Raymond: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop bets available for Kalif Raymond ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Raymond and the Detroit Lions (0-3) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 4 against the Chicago Bears (1-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Kalif Raymond
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kalif Raymond’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Raymond Season Stats
- Raymond has reeled in 11 passes (16 targets) for 136 yards (45.3 per game) this year.
- This season, he ranks 23rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 129.
Raymond’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jared Goff has racked up 801 passing yards (267.0 yards per game) while going 86-for-123 (69.9% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 64 rushing yards on eight carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- So far this year D’Andre Swift has rushed for 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Swift also figures in the passing game, catching 19 passes for 166 (55.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 173 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 57.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 21 times.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bears have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!