Best Player Props for Kadarius Toney: Week 4 New York Giants vs. New Orleans Saints
Before Kadarius Toney hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Toney’s New York Giants (0-3) and the New Orleans Saints (2-1) square off in a Week 4 matchup from Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Kadarius Toney
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kadarius Toney’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Toney Season Stats
- Toney has caught four passes on five targets for 14 yards, averaging 4.7 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 24 yards after the catch, which ranks 192nd among NFL pass-catchers.
Toney’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones leads the team with 782 passing yards (260.7 yards per game) and has a 65.4% completion percentage this year (68-of-104) while throwing two touchdowns. He also has 161 rushing yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 53.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Jones has rushed for 161 yards on 23 carries (53.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 223 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 22 times.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Saints have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- New Orleans has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.7 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||60.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.0 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.0 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.