Best Player Props for Juwan Johnson: Week 5 New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
Before Juwan Johnson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Johnson’s New Orleans Saints (2-2) and the Washington Football Team (2-2) take the field in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for Juwan Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Juwan Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has six receptions (on 10 targets) for 64 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- He ranks 211th in the NFL with 20 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 25.0% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Jameis Winston leads the team with 613 passing yards (153.3 yards per game) and has a 64.0% completion percentage this year (55-of-86) while throwing eight touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Alvin Kamara has rushed for 297 yards on 78 carries (74.3 ypg). Kamara also figures in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 (15.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has hauled in 11 catches for 164 yards (41.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
- Washington has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!