Best Player Props for Justin Jefferson: Week 5 Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions
Bookmakers have installed player props for Justin Jefferson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 5 against the Detroit Lions (0-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Justin Jefferson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Jefferson has 26 catches (37 targets) and a team-high 338 receiving yards (84.5 ypg) plus three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 117 yards after the catch, which ranks 29th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 30.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Jefferson’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 1,121 yards while completing 68.8% of his throws (108-of-157), with nine touchdowns and one interception (280.3 yards per game).
- Dalvin Cook has recorded 226 yards on 51 carries (56.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 10 catches for 70 yards (17.5 per game).
- Adam Thielen has been targeted 34 times, registering 227 yards on 24 catches, including four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Detroit this season.
- Six players have hauled in a touchdown against the Lions this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Detroit this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||267.5 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.6 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.8 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||381.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.9 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.8 (29)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.