Best Player Props for Justin Jefferson: Week 4 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns
Justin Jefferson has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (1-2) and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) face off in a Week 4 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Justin Jefferson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Jefferson’s 254 receiving yards (84.7 per game) are a team high. He has 20 receptions (30 targets) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 18th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 133.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 22.2% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
Jefferson’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins leads the team with 918 passing yards (306.0 yards per game) and has a 73.9% completion percentage this year (88-of-119) while throwing eight touchdowns. He also has 37 rushing yards on three carries, averaging 12.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Dalvin Cook has run for 192 yards on 42 carries (64.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Cook also helps out in the passing game, catching eight passes for 60 yards (20.0 ypg).
- K.J. Osborn has 193 yards on 14 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 17 times and put up 64.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Browns have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Cleveland this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||210.7 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||67.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||248.7 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.