Best Player Props for Justin Jefferson: Week 1 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Before Justin Jefferson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) in Week 1 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Justin Jefferson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Last year Jefferson grabbed 88 passes (on 125 targets) for 1,400 yards (87.5 yards per game), the best mark on the Vikings’ roster. He also found the end zone seven times.
- He was 14th in the NFL with 453 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for 12.7% of his team’s 55 offensive touchdowns last season, with seven total.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Four players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cincinnati last season.
- The Bengals allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Cincinnati gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.