Best Player Props for Justin Herbert: Week 6 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Justin Herbert, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (4-1) in Week 6 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Justin Herbert
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Herbert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Herbert Season Stats
- Herbert has passed for 1,576 yards (315.2 per game) while completing 67.1% of his passes (139-for-207), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Herbert ranks fifth in the NFL with 826 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also carried the ball 19 times for 60 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Herbert has stayed on his feet for seven rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 14 of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 77.8%.
Herbert’s Notable Teammates
- Austin Ekeler has rushed for 349 yards on 67 carries (69.8 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 23 catches for 194 yards (38.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has contributed with 471 yards on 31 catches and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and put up 94.2 receiving yards per game this year.
- Keenan Allen has collected 369 yards on 34 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 73.8 yards per game on 53 targets.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed two players to amass over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Only one player have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Baltimore this season.
- Just one player have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Ravens this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.2 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.6 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (14)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.